Advance Aviation Jet currently operates two Gulfstream G200 jets for commercial charter; each seats up to 10 passengers and has an operational range of up to 3400 NM, and one G650 ER under co-management for private use. We serves customers worldwide but primarily throughout South East Asia, Asia/Oceania, Middle East and Western Australia.
Flying with Advance Jet, you will appreciate the G200 JET’s well-equipped communications and entertainment systems, which include:
• Dual DVD players, 15-inch (38 cm), LCD monitor in the forward and aft cabin bulkhead
• Individual headphone controls at each passenger seat
• The Airshow 410 passenger flight information system
• A dual-channel ICG-200 Iridium SATCOM system with three handsets
• And more, whether you intend to work or relax, the G200 JET can accommodate you
With a cabin length of 24 feet 5 inches (7.44 m) and a height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.90 m), the G200 JET cabin is spacious enough to accommodate the tallest members of your management team. Our plush, full-sized seats lend new meaning to flying comfort. Its traditional oval windows fill the cabin with abundant sunshine and provide an increased sense of spaciousness.
Its fresh-air system gently feeds 100 percent fresh air into the cabin. The G200 JET’s spacious cabin, natural light and fresh air combined with exceptionally quiet cabin sound levels creates a comfortable working or resting environment while reducing fatigue and promoting a sense of well-being. Advance Jet takes pride in being a preferred choice from reputable charter brokers worldwide.
Gulfstream G200 Private Jet